Genesis Rodriguez

Genesis Rodriguez was conceived in Miami, Florida. She is the daughter of Jose Luis El Puma' Rodriguez (the famous Venezuelan singer/actor) as well as Carolina Perez (a Cuban-model). There are two half-sisters to her. She went to the Carrolton School of the Sacred Heart. Rodriguez realized as a child she wanted to be an actor. She attended classes during the summer at the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute and continued her training in acting. After that, she got roles in Spanish language programs like Prisionera (2004), Dame Chocolate (2007) and Dona Barbara (2008). In the popular show "Entourage", she also played Sarah. Man on a Ledge (2012) was her first film. What to Expect when You Expect (2012) is her second. Jose Luis El Puma’ Rodriguez's daughter. Half-sister of Liliana Rodriguez, Lilibeth Morillo. On The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (January 9, 2013 episode), she mentioned that her name was Genesis in honor of the British rock group Genesis. She is of Venezuelan and Cuban origins. Being near the ocean is a wonderful thing. If it doesn't work, I would send my resume to NBA.com. I am a big basketball enthusiast. . . I'll talk about all kinds of nonsense. It's like I'm representing a new generation Latinos--bilingual and multicultural. I'm aware that I can't eat whatever I like or do what I want. I have to work to get it. I am grateful to Pilates as well as my parents' great genes. It is one of the most bonding experiences you could have. I enjoy those who are willing to take risks. I love people who make the different decisions on the carpet. I really like Charlize Theron. I find her elegant and sophisticated in addition. I love Zoe Saldana.




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angelo Pagan Net Worth, Career, Personal And Early Life

Nicole and Emeraude

Paget Valerie Brewster